❤6:38 PM,Thursday, January 22, 2015

Maggi Cup Mashed Potato

Well~ I simply love shopping but you know, I also love potatos. I am such a potatoes lover that almost everyday i will ate at least one dish with potatos, it is kind of crazy though.

Remember the last time i went to HK, they got this cup mashed potatoes, it is super easy to make and super delicious. I seriously thought that singapore will have it too, but ended up I couldnt find it therefore I am kind of regret that i didn't purchase more back.

But fortunately, about one month before, I actually saw this in Cold Storage. Immediately, I purchase and ate it as my dinner! Alright, I admit when I first purchase I bought the fried onion one, which i dont really like the taste. I guess most probably is because i dont like fried onion therefore i dont like it. Until like a few days ago, i saw this crouton flavour, it was really nice and yummy. Frankly speaking, I don't really know how to describe the texture or the taste but it is like really nice (REALLY NICE!)

The instruction is super easy! All you have to do is pour hot water in and mix it well and ta—da, done. Put a little bit of thai chilli is even better.

This mashed potato cup comes in 3 flavours. Fried onions, croutons and (kids flavor?) Didn't try the last flavour because it has peas and carrot on the image (though it written for kids, guess for healthy purpose?)

Not too sure whether can this be purchase at all cold storage. If you are a potato lover, why not try it out ;)


Profile ❤


My name is Shi Ting.
EvonKoh. is my nick
Girl.
11 Jan 1992.
Yishun Sec.
22. this year.

Hate me? alt + f4 pls

Love me? Link me

Home

 Back to orginal page of mine

Ads ❤

Cravings ❤

More Dress
Always Happy
More Birthday Gifts
More Leaves
A trip to taiwan
A trip to japan
A trip to all DISNEYLAND
More $$
Slim down
Learn Drum
Learn Singing
Learn Piano

❤ 'N' ✖

❤ My Friends
❤ My Family
❤ My Jacket
❤ My Phone
❤ My Pillows & Bed
❤ Him
❤ Gifts
❤ Seafoods
❤ Soup
❤ Emotion~ing
❤ Singing
❤ Acting

✖ Ppl who break their own promises
✖ "Very" Naggers
✖ Ppl who have attitude problems
✖ Exams
✖ OT
✖ Hoildays ends


Memories ❤

•March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •January 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •September 2010 •August 2012 •September 2012 •August 2013 •January 2014 •July 2014 •January 2015

Thank you ❤

Base code: minipinkz
Editor: me , evonkoh
Button: punch-that-goblin.co.nr
Cursor: doris chu
Music: myflashfetish
U're currently @
evonkoh.blogspot.com