❤2:43 AM,Friday, March 19, 2010

It's a "everything fine day"

When i mean "everything fine day" it really means everything fine day, okay?! starting from morning, yup as i mention i was working full shift today, and obviously i spent my morning at northpoint. It was tiring but all the hardworks has be recongized. Did I mention in my blog that i'll be helping ron with his plus sell? I guess I did. When everything was coming to an end, and i was trying to give up, miracle happened. I hit my 50pcs plus sell, Yipee! and what promised has been also fulfill. After finishing my job at northpoint, I went to J8 to collect my $5 voucher as today is the last day of redemption. Reached A449, "Chong" sudden came, so he was asking me whether am I was the one who was working this morning at northpoint? Yup! I replied. "Chong" want me to stay at A449 for the current being. Gosh! I am going to suffer much more. When he asked me whether I wish to stay, My face was like written damm lots of NO NO NO NO, but in the end I didnt reply him back. I told Ron about this in the night, which we has another 25 mins of conversation talk again~ He was..... (hard to explain) =X , I told Ron is a must to tell "chong" that I will be working till end of march. So he was like laughing la. We talk quite alot of stuff in the conversation as usual. Even people who compliment me, okay?! kind of happy... lalas. (If i gotten complains , Ron might have box me)

Liang suddenly wanted to change the venue to his house instead of mine, BUT THE MEAT IS NOT READY, not cut, not marinate. And when i reached home, is like going to 11pm... Mummy already lazy to move~ So who can I do?! Instead forcing mummy perhaps forcing myself is much more useful. "靠人不如靠自己" I cut for 1hr 30 mins from 1 am till 2.30am. I am getting real sleepy now, got to sleep, good night.




One more person that say we are couples. =.=

Profile ❤


My name is Shi Ting.
EvonKoh. is my nick
Girl.
11 Jan 1992.
Yishun Sec.
22. this year.

Hate me? alt + f4 pls

Love me? Link me

Home

 Back to orginal page of mine

Ads ❤

Cravings ❤

More Dress
Always Happy
More Birthday Gifts
More Leaves
A trip to taiwan
A trip to japan
A trip to all DISNEYLAND
More $$
Slim down
Learn Drum
Learn Singing
Learn Piano

❤ 'N' ✖

❤ My Friends
❤ My Family
❤ My Jacket
❤ My Phone
❤ My Pillows & Bed
❤ Him
❤ Gifts
❤ Seafoods
❤ Soup
❤ Emotion~ing
❤ Singing
❤ Acting

✖ Ppl who break their own promises
✖ "Very" Naggers
✖ Ppl who have attitude problems
✖ Exams
✖ OT
✖ Hoildays ends


Memories ❤

•March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •January 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •September 2010 •August 2012 •September 2012 •August 2013 •January 2014 •July 2014 •January 2015

Thank you ❤

Base code: minipinkz
Editor: me , evonkoh
Button: punch-that-goblin.co.nr
Cursor: doris chu
Music: myflashfetish
U're currently @
evonkoh.blogspot.com