❤9:42 AM,Monday, June 9, 2008

Thai Trip later

seriously , i dont have the feel like going for holidays , lazy to pack my things. Even i am going there later , till now i still haven manage to pack my stuff. Aww , tired.

Sat
Went vivo with yu yue to repair my modem , walk untill both legs very de suan

Sun
Went help mummy , after that , went to pray papa , then take 57 to visit my grandfather. Due to my family got too many ppl who won 4D yesterday night , we decided to go for a dinner at my grandfather oppsite coffee shop to eat zhu chao.

Mon
Wake up tooo early , dont know what to do , so went to blog , will be going thai later...

Tags N plugs
Will be plugs and tags you guys back after my thai trip =)

The Chronicles of Narnia
Woo , currently my favourite movie , anw part 3 is already fliming and guess that it will be out in the year 2010. This time no peter and susan , only edmund , lucy and one of their cousin.

The Chronicles of Narnia:Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (part 3 name)

Above information is credited to : movie-moron

Profile ❤


My name is Shi Ting.
EvonKoh. is my nick
Girl.
11 Jan 1992.
Yishun Sec.
22. this year.

Hate me? alt + f4 pls

Love me? Link me

Home

 Back to orginal page of mine

Ads ❤

Cravings ❤

More Dress
Always Happy
More Birthday Gifts
More Leaves
A trip to taiwan
A trip to japan
A trip to all DISNEYLAND
More $$
Slim down
Learn Drum
Learn Singing
Learn Piano

❤ 'N' ✖

❤ My Friends
❤ My Family
❤ My Jacket
❤ My Phone
❤ My Pillows & Bed
❤ Him
❤ Gifts
❤ Seafoods
❤ Soup
❤ Emotion~ing
❤ Singing
❤ Acting

✖ Ppl who break their own promises
✖ "Very" Naggers
✖ Ppl who have attitude problems
✖ Exams
✖ OT
✖ Hoildays ends


Memories ❤

March 2008April 2008May 2008June 2008July 2008August 2008September 2008October 2008November 2008February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009January 2010March 2010April 2010September 2010August 2012September 2012August 2013January 2014July 2014January 2015

Thank you ❤

Base code: minipinkz
Editor: me , evonkoh
Button: punch-that-goblin.co.nr
Cursor: doris chu
Music: myflashfetish
U're currently @
evonkoh.blogspot.com